Reflections & Recollections
Musical Images for Piano
9 works for solo piano
REFLECTIONS AND RECOLLECTIONS VOL. 4 is the latest continuation of composer Mark John McEncroe’s Reflections & Recollections series.
These are very personal pieces inspired by a variety of chapters in his life. As a composer, McEncroe draws upon past experiences and the tranquility of his Japanese garden and Koi pond. Beyond that, he lets his music tell his stories, and encourages listeners to look inward and create their own context with his compositions to establish a deeper and more personal connection to the music.
Sheet music available through Wirripang.
This collection of pieces is available on the album Musical Images for Piano vol. 4, pianist Van-Anh Nguyen
COLLECTED WORKS LIST Vol 3
1. In a Dorian Mood, c.3'25
2. And the Congregation Goes - Amen, c.6'05
3. A Celtic Andante, c.7'20
4. Into the Realm of Dark Matter, c.5'47
5. For Cecile – A Slow Waltz, c.8'05
6. Fanfare – A Tribute to the Wilderness, c.11'15
7. The Medieval Connection & Now – A Symphonic Poem, c.10'05
8. Taking a Stroll, c.7'10
9. Echoes in the Night’s Silence – A Symphonic Poem, c.8'55